Saturday, August 27, 2011

For A Good Cause



During the week i had to travel to the city for an appointment. I had a couple of hours to spare so i thought id wander around the shops, basically fill in some time really. I wasn't in the mood to shop really (very unlike me!). One shop i always like to visit is the Bodyshop. Ive been a Bodyshop devotee since i was a teenager. I still use their Elderflower cooling eye gel - ive been using it for about 20 years now! Its great for tired eyes and really does have a cooling effect.



One of the reasons i love the Bodyshop so much is:


"The Bodyshop is committed to social and environmental justice on a local and global level"




At the moment they are running a campaign to stop Sex trafficking of children and young people. You can read more about it here and ways you can help http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Content.aspx?Id=189


While i was there i picked up a limited edition Soft Hands Kind Heart hand cream for $10.95


If you get the chance why not pick one up next time you are in a Bodyshop, at a Bodyshop party or online










1 comment:

  1. Love bodyshop products .Nice to visit the city , even nicer to leave it behind ! Now following xx Ava

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I love getting comments :)