Saturday, August 6, 2011

Waiting for the Postman

I love going in competitions and ive been lucky enough to win a few little things along the way.

Recently i came across a gorgeous website Et la Mer. They have the most equistive clothing and handbags, wallets, jewellery and other goodies. I decided to sign up to their newsletter. There is a link where you can suggest a friend who may like to receive their newsletter as well. By doing this you are entered into their monthly prize which is a $100 gift certificate to spend on absolutely anything. And.....i won!!! I received a email the other day and thought it was a hoax and had to re-read it 3 times before it sunk in that i had actually won. It was burning a hole in my "pocket"so i had to spend it. I got a gorgeous handmade necklace and will take a photo when it arrives - can't wait!


You can check out their gorgeous website here http://www.etlamer.com.au/


Have a great weekend & enjoy the winter sunshine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I love getting comments :)