Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chasing ducks {blogtoberfest day 19}

 Duck chasing
 Kinder boy
 Nice view
 Friendly ducks
On the move

Its starting to feel like summer here. Monday and Tuesday were warm but pleasant, today 30 degrees and humid. Tonight we decided to get out of the house and head down to the lakes for tea. Fish & chips & lemonade. The perfect end to a hot day. Riley had fun chasing the local wildlife and even managed to play on the swings before it got dark. I wish i had his energy!

Riley officially started kinder this week. In SA we have pre-entry kinder for 1 term and then 3 terms of regular kinder. He loves it and looks forward to going everyday. 4 half days a week & I'm enjoying the time out! Its a new routine which we will adapt to I'm sure.

"Allow children to be happy in their own way, for what better way will they find?."  - Samuel Johnson

1 comment:

  1. F&C picnic sounds like a good idea. might steal the idea for tomorrow. we had a warm one today too we went swimming after school. (i had to soak off some paint.
    Did you cry on the first day?? i did even more the next day cos he didnt miss me at all. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I love getting comments :)