Thursday, October 13, 2011

Macaroon Book Giveaway

Ive decided to do another little giveaway

Macaroons seem to be everywhere

They look almost too pretty to eat!

I have one gorgeous book to giveaway to one reader

"Macaroons" by  Marie-Laure Tombini

30 delicious recipes

All you need to do is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment including contact details

The giveaway is open to everyone, everywhere

Entries close midnight 24th October

Goodluck!


7 comments:

  1. Just the look of that book is making me want some Macarons

    I think these will be the new 'baked' Christmas present this year

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. scrolling thru post titles of blogs i read and one word jumps out of the screen to me.
    No Way! why are you teasing me! Imagine the addiction levels if i could make them. i'd have to change my blog to "me and macaroons"
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look beautiful and I am sure they taste fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Macarons sound great! What about some blue ones? Yep, that is just me being weird. I have a thing for blue as you can see on my worldwide online art project: www.BlueMarkForME.com

    Love the layout and background of your site!

    Have a nice day there in Australia, greetings from Holland! Ciao, Fleur (Fleur @ BlueMarkForME.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! i always wanted to learn how to make them..i hope i win :) raineoc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win this! What a yummy giveaway! They look so fun to make! t_grainger17(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an unreal book, I would cook these for Christmas day and impress everyone!

    galwayst@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I love getting comments :)