I thought id like to do a small giveaway to celebrate blogtoberfest as well as the fact that i now have 9, yes 9!! followers.
When i started blogging back in July i had know idea how much i would actually enjoy it. Basically i started a blog as a form of self expression, a hobby and a way of documenting our life. Along the way I've found and come apart of this fantastic blogging community full of imspiring, clever, caring beautiful women.
I hope my blog continues to grow & grow.
Included in this little giveaway is:
- Soft hands kind hearts hand cream - infused with angelica extract and community trade olive oil - perfect size for your handbag. You can read more about this product here: Soft hands kind hearts hand cream
- One of my favourite soaps from The Body Shop - Pink Grapefruit
- And because most of my readers have children I'm also including a Body Shop magic flannel - simply put it in water and watch it grow! 100% cotton
Giveaway is open to Australian residents only. Ill be doing another giveaway soon which will be able to be posted worldwide :
All you have to do is follow my blog either by google friend connect or follow by email and let me know this in the comment section and tell me what your favourite skincare item is.
I will be selecting the winner on Tuesday 11th October at 8pm using random.org
Good luck!











A Giveaway! yay you!! waiting for that memes set up ;)
ReplyDeleteI am loving a MOR "Moroccan Mint body butter" that MRB won in the mothers day raffle at work :)
Following... My fav body product is my hand cream and my lip balm.
ReplyDeleteXo Steph
Hi from follower number 11
ReplyDeleteMy fav is any type of hand cream especially Molten Brown
Lisa