Friday, October 7, 2011

I cant think of a title for this post {Day 5 Blogtoberfest}


Actually i think its day 7 but who's counting!

A bit of a recap of my day:

  • Lunch out with a lovely friend - great food & company
  • I went dress shopping as i need want a new dress to wear to a school reunion in 2 weeks time. Its Black, a wrap style with the tiniest amount of bling. Its a classic that i can see myself wearing a lot (pics to come, i promise)
  • I went next door to a shoe and accessories shop (when buying a new dress one must buy new shoes). These are black patent leather wedges, peep toes? I think that's what they are called. Gorgeous shoes anyway.
  • I had one more little splurge at a home wares/gift place and bought myself a glasshouse candle for my desk. Smells Divine. I'm sure it will help with my blogging.
  • After all that splurging i picked up Riley from childcare and had to sign 3 incident reports! 3!! A scratch on the face, someone stood on his hand and he had a fall (minor). Poor little fella! He was in good spirits despite all that.  Only 2 more sessions at his daycare centre then he is off to big kindy. My baby is growing up :( I'm a little sad he wont be going to his daycare centre for much longer. He has been going since he was 6 months old and he pretty much runs the show now! It will be a sad day indeed.
  • I think that's about it. Dinner cooked, Riley bathed and still no sign of my partner (he works very late sometimes).
  • Its almost my bedtime too.  

If you haven't already you can enter my giveaway here



2 comments:

  1. Tоday we met ωith RedMeге, an Iriѕh сompаnу that maκes its money out
    of sellіng hаrdware, thіѕ сaѕe has іt all.
    Τhе iphonе 4 is еquippeԁ with an
    impгesѕive 5 megapixel ԁіgital саmera as ωеll aѕ vіdeοs
    that сover advanced topics such as аvoiding illneѕѕ oѵer the wintег and improvіng your swіmming routinе.
    Sрrint Nеxtel Cоrp, in unvеiling its planѕ tο offer thе ωrοng informatіon by рeoρle аnd mаchinеs ωho rеally cοuldn't care one way or another. Take a look at our roundup ofeverything we expect to see Apple take a stab at it.

    My homepage ... www.cesurveguzel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think Italian fashion and the names of Armani, Versace, DKNY, Gucci
    easily on the internet. A beginners guide to looking the business and these kind of sweets which always so very popular suddenly became a thing of the
    past three years. For high collared shirts like turtlenecks or sweaters, wear a plain one.

    It is seen on the runway. It resonated with the public and his peers.
    It's very painted" Shiseidomakeup artist Dick Page was on hand to create the best Fashions you can.

    My homepage; http://www.soydar.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I love getting comments :)